"Come on, I'm bored... Play with me!"
In the DC Extended Universe blockbuster Suicide Squad, Harley Quinn makes her entrance as a convict serving time in the Belle Reve Prison, where she is reluctantly enlisted in a secret task force doing dangerous dirty work for the government. Sultry but outright psychotic, the Queen of Gotham City is unmistakably the star in this ragtag team of supervillains, and today Hot Toys is excited to introduce an all-new 1/6th scale collectible figure of Harley Quinn in her prisoner outfit!
Expertly crafted based on Margot Robbie's appearance as Harley Quinn in the film, this movie-accurate collectible figure features a newly sculpted head, a newly developed specialized body with enhanced leg articulations, finely tailored prisoner costume, a variety of accessories she enjoys as a "privileged" inmate, and a specially designed figure stand with character backdrop and a removable prison cell mattress.
It's up to you to rescue her from the lockup and bring her home to your Suicide Squad collection!
Special features of the 1/6th scale Harley Quinn (Prisoner Version) Collectible Figure :
- One (1) new head sculpt with authentic and detailed likeness of Margot Robbie as Harley Quinn in Suicide Squad
- Movie-accurate facial expression with delicate makeup applied
- Body with over 30 points of articulation
- Approximately 28.5cm tall
- Six (6) pieces of interchangeable hands including:
- One (1) pair of relaxed hands
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of hands for holding accessories
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted
- One (1) specially tailored orange-colored prisoner shirt
- One (1) white tank top
- One (1) pair of orange-colored pants
- One (1) pair of removable pink furry slippers
- One (1) coffee cup and saucer
- One (1) book
- One (1) cell phone
- Specially designed Suicide Squad-themed figure stand with character backdrop and removable prison cell mattress
**Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Product details are subject to change without further notice